The City strives to promote positive youth development in our community so that our younger residents and guests have access to the resources they need to thrive and succeed. This page is meant to bring together resources for youth who live and vacation on Folly Beach. The sites below will direct you to youth oriented programs and services offered by governments (both Folly and nearby agencies), local non profits, community organizations, and our authorized beach franchise holders. Use these links to find information that will help your child or young adult to experience Folly as a great place to grow up or spend a summer!
Get Out and About!
- Family Friendly Weekly Event Guide
- Charleston County Parks and Recreation Youth Programs
- Lowcountry Parent Magazine Summer Camp Guide
- Folly Beach Family Fun Night
- Learn to Sail
- Macaroni Kid Weekly Activity Guide
- 2017 Kids on Stage Summer Camps
Surf and Paddleboard!
- Isla Surf School
- Charleston Surf Lessons
- Folly Beach SUP and Surf
- Folly Beach Surf Lessons
- Carolina Salt Surf Lessons
- Shaka Surf School
- Charleston County Parks and Recreation Youth Sports
- City of Charleston Youth Sports
- James Island Youth Soccer Club
- Barrier Islands Little League
- Volunteer Corps of Charleston
- Pet Helpers Youth Volunteer Program
- Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry Youth Program
- South Carolina Aquarium Youth Program
Find a Job!