Update: MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED WHEN ENTERING CITY HALL. We encourage you to conduct any business you can to online at our virtual-city-hall
- The City has been invited to participate as a member of the Technical Advisory Committee on the state Beach Preservation Policy.
- The City continues to monitor job sites for subcontractors working without Business Licenses.
- The Mayor will host another meeting with Folly youths this Saturday at the community center to hear from those that couldn’t attend on 9/11.
- The HR Director position is officially posted on our website, MASC website and Indeed. Kathryn Battey will be retiring from this position early next year.
- DRB meeting on 9/20 at 6:00.
- The dock permit for our public safety dock at the boat landing has been put out for public notice by OCRM.