In addition to the rules that apply to all special events, there are conditions that apply specifically to events that are held at the Community Center. This includes wedding ceremonies that take place at these facilities.
- Events in the Community Center cannot start earlier than 8 am and must end by 11:00 p.m. on Monday through Thursday and by midnight on Friday, Saturday and holidays. On Sundays, events in the park are limited to 1 to 5 pm.
- Open fires are prohibited in the City’s parks and playgrounds. Gas grills may be used outdoors only in areas designated by the Department of Public Safety.
- Only ballast tents are permitted. No stakes of any kind may be used.
- Sales of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the Community Center, however alcoholic beverages may be given away or brought in. Event organizers are responsible for enforcing drinking age limits. Insurance is required for all events involving alcohol. A municipal insurance program can be found here: TULIP Program
- A person who reserves the Community Center is responsible for:
- Damage caused during the event.
- Providing any additional tables, chairs, or other equipment needed for the event.
- Removing all equipment or other items that were brought into the Community Center promptly after the event is over or as specified in the event permit or rental agreement.
- Taking overflowing trash with you when you leave.
- Leaving the site at least as clean as it was found.
Community Center Rental Fee
|User||Time of Day||Fee||Cleaning Deposit|
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Coordinator, Colleen Jolley, at 843-513-1836, or firstname.lastname@example.org.