CITY HALL IS CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS. TEMPORARY CITY HALL CAN BE LOCATED AT THE OFFICE TRAILER LOCATED BESIDE THE COMMUNITY CENTER AT 55 CENTER STREET.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR WALK UP SERVICE ARE 9:30AM-4:45PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY. ALL SERVICE WILL BE CONDUCTED OUTSIDE. MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
Did you know most City business can be completed online? Look to the link below to find your City needs.
- To find a specific staff person: click here
- All Parking Tickets:
- Please click here to view information about paying the ticket and the appeal process.
- City Issued Tickets (Traffic, or city summons): click here to go to the Municipal Court Page.
- Residential Parking Decal: click here
- Parking decals can be applied for online or to schedule an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal Licenses: click here to fill out the fillable form online.
- Golf Cart Decals: click here
- Building Permit Applications and Forms: click here
- Business License Applications: click here
- Completed business license applications or questions regarding the license email email@example.com
- Water Bills: click here
- Accounts Payable or Receivable questions can be directed to Robin Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-513-1841.
- Questions regarding City Council can be sent to Kat Watkins at email@example.com or 843-513-1833.
- FOIA requests click here
- For events on Folly Beach, select the links below to review the rules and submit an event application. For questions, please contact our Community Coordinator, Colleen Jolley via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (843)513-1836.
- Event Application Form
- Rules for Events on the Beach (Including Weddings)
- Rules for Other Events on the Beach
- Rules for Events on Public Property
- Rules for Events on Private Property (Homeowner Present, Business)
- Rules for Events in the Folly River Park Currently closed to the public.
- Rules for events at the Community Center Currently closed to the public.